The Arts Organisations Investment Program is an open and competitive multiyear funding program to support Western Australia’s arts, cultural and creative sector organisations.
The program consists of two categories with a minimum request of $100,000 per annum:
- Producing and Presenting
The objective of the Arts Organisations Investment Program is to invest in a portfolio of small to medium organisations that collectively:
- creates and presents high quality and diverse arts, cultural and creative experiences for the people of Western Australia
- supports the sector to develop art form, cultural and creative cultural practices
- reflects the State’s identity through telling Western Australian stories, and developing creative content in Western Australia
- increases the reach, depth and diversity of audience engagement with, and participation in, the arts, cultural and creative sector
- contributes to the State’s creative economy, and employ and develop professional artists and arts, cultural and creative workers
- supports the State Government’s priorities of increasing West Australian employment and attracting tourists
- are led by boards and lead creatives that reflect the diversity of Western Australian society.
DLGSC will not be meeting with organisations on an individual basis to discuss applications.
Staff will be available to answer questions about the Arts Organisations Investment Program at a series of drop-in clinics during the following dates and times at:
Gordon Stephenson House
Level 2, Meeting Room L2.39
140 William Street, Perth
12:30 – 2:30pm, Wednesday 10 April 2019
1:00 – 3:00pm, Thursday 18 April 2019
10:00am – 12:00pm, Friday 3 May 2019
Apply for a grant
Check the Arts Organisations Investment program guide (PDF, 365Kb) for information on categories, who can apply, how to apply and what is considered an eligible organisation.
The key dates calendar (PDF, 148Kb) has application open and closing dates.
Register or login to Online Grants to apply online.
Download a copy of the online application info sheet for a step-by-step guide to the online application process.
Contact a Grants and Programs Officer if you need assistance.