The 2015 State Living Treasures Award recipients were chosen from across art forms, including visual art, dance, music, puppetry, theatre, film and writing. They are senior artists who;
- have spent a significant part of their career working within or creating work related to Western Australia;
- are highly regarded and skilled in their field;
- have spent their careers constantly developing their work;
- have passed on their knowledge to other artists and influenced emerging artist to their field; and
- have demonstrated a commitment or contribution to the arts sector in Western Australia.
They were selected, based on the above criteria, by a panel of distinguished members of the arts and culture community in Western Australia.
Individual recipients can be viewed in the menu on the left.